7 October 2016
Tom and Viks here. Welcome to this week's Better Business Show Friday Five, our brand new show coming to you at the end of every week. This is your dedicated 10-minute news round-up, digesting the very best stories from across the world of sustainable business in the last 7 days.
This time, we're talking:
- the new scorecard to check out how well companies are tackling palm oil abuse
- Paris Agreement finally enters into force
- Leonardo DiCaprio's smart new documentary
- the shameful steel sector's limp response to climate change
- the deafening silence about mental health in the workplace