This is the Better Business Show Friday Five, our brand new show coming to you at the end of every week – digesting the very best stories from across the world of sustainable business in the last 7 days.
This time, we're talking:
- Nespresso’s mission to kick-start South Sudan’s coffee industry continues
- Companies are failing to consider the boundaries of the planet when setting targets
- H&M’s new TV ads – and why everyone’s losing their minds over them
- A boom in electric vehicle sales
- The Girlfriend Collective, the brand making leggings from old bottles
Don't miss our two Better Business Show episodes a week by signing up to our weekly newsletter: www.betterbusiness.show