This is the Better Business Show Friday Five, our brand new show coming to you at the end of every week – digesting the very best stories from across the world of sustainable business in the last 7 days.
This week, we’re talking:
- The Paris Agreement, which has finally come into force
- The fitness gear made from used coffee grounds
- Tesla and its new solar roof tiles
- Crispy Creme - giving free donuts to encourage people to vote in the US.
- Millennials - those pesky youngsters that will soon make up 50% of our global workforce
Don't miss our two Better Business Show episodes a week by signing up to our weekly newsletter: www.betterbusiness.show